The Minority Versus The Majority. Islam.

30/12/2015

Brigitte Gabriel, an American Citizen who comes from Lebanaon and Who is the GREATEST, says – “Today there are 1.2 billion muslims and of course, not all radical – radicals are 15 to 25% that leaves 75% peaceful and only 180 to 300 million people that are Radicals (almost the population of America!) – dedicated to killing us! The moderates are irrelevant. Most Germans were not Nazi in the second world war but were peaceful – 60 million people died and the peaceful majority were irrelevant – Russians killed 50 million people under Stalin and the peaceful majority were irrelevant – The Chinese were mostly peaceful people yet 70 million were killed in the revolution – The peaceful majority were irrelevant! Japan during the second world war slaughtered 12 million all across Asia! The peaceful majority were irrelevant! On Sept. 11, 2001, there were 2.3 million Arab muslims in the U. S. and only 19 Terrorists who killed almost 3,000 americans that day – The Peaceful Majority were irrelevant – Don’t talk to me about the difference in radical and moderate muslims!  I personally think we need to pull all of our military out of these countries and bring them home to rid our nation of ALL MUSLIMS!  Destroy all of their mosques and let them go home and kill each other!  WE should have enough sense to identify and classify islam for what it is! It is not a religion! It is a satanic cult of a government system to rule the world! To eliminate all infidels and establish a world caliphate for worship to their false God!  The theme of their koran is Hate and Death! In Muhammad’s words: “I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: ‘None has the right to be worshipped but allah.’ And if they say so, pray like our prayers, face our Qibla and slaughter as we slaughter, then their blood and property will be sacred to us and we will not interfere with them…” Bukhari 8:387 WAKE UP AMERICA!  Our Beloved Constitution guarantees Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness!  Further we are guaranteed Freedom of Religion as well as Freedom from Religion! Not so with islam!  You worship their allah/satan or you die!  Case closed!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s